100g Fresh Salmon
100g Smoked Salmon
3 Baked Potato, about 400g cooked
1 Bay Baby Spinach, washed
25g Grain Mustard
100 g Mayonnaise
2 Lemons, Juice and Zest
Flour for dusting
- Cook Potato in oven, remove & allow to cool.
- Puree Potato & place in a bowl.
- Finely chop Fish & mix together with 1 Egg, season with Dill & Lemon juice, Zest, Salt & Pepper, mix well until fish combines.
- Weigh out into 100g balls and dust with flour
- To cook, pan-fry until golden brown, place in oven for 8-10 mins.
- Mix Grain Mustard and Mayonnaise together and set aside.
- When they are almost cooked, poach the egg, in vinegar water for 3 /4 minutes, remove and drain.
- In a very hot pan, add a drop of oil, add in the fresh spinach and wilt, season, add capers and drain.
- To serve, place on a bed of wilted spinach, sit 1 egg on each fish cake and serve some mustard mayonnaise and lemon on the side.