At The Rose Hotel we understand that privacy is an important issue for visitors to The Rose Hotel website and its related domains. The following information is designed to help visitors understand what information we collect from our site, and how we handle and use the information after that.
If a user contacts The Rose Hotel with a general enquiry, the user may need to provide The Rose Hotel with personal information (for example contact details). The Rose Hotel will use this personal information to respond to the enquiry and track further correspondence.
Uses made of your personal data
We use your personal data that we hold to:
• In our legitimate interest of advertising our services, provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes (our list of services below).
• Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• Comply with legislation; and/or
• Notify you about changes to our services.
List of services:
Restaurant, bar service and other food related services.
We may use your data to send you information relating to our services, events and products which may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please notify us to that effect.
We keep your Data for varying periods according to our Retention Schedule.
• The data will be collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
•The data will be processed by the company within its legal and moral boundaries
• The data will not be stored for more than the specified amount of time
• The data will be accurate and kept up-to-date
• The data will not be distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the owner of the data (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities)
• The data will not be communicated informally
• The data will be protected against any unauthorised or illegal access by internal or external parties
Disclosure of your information
The Rose Hotel is the sole owner of any information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. The Rose Hotel may collect information from our users at several different points on our website.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any data to those websites.
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You have a right to have your personal data corrected, if inaccurate, or, in certain circumstances, erased. Please forward any such requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Request Personal Information Update” in the subject line.
Right of Access to Your Personal Data
To find out what personal data we hold on you or to have your personal data updated, amended or removed from our database, please contact email@example.com. Please put “Request Personal Information Update” in the subject line.
Questions or Comments
If you wish to contact us to discuss any matter in relation to this Privacy Statement or our processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Request Personal Information Update” in the subject line.
Requests will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.
Changes to this policy