We are delighted to update you on opening dates and booking procedures for our local visitor attractions and activities as their businesses re-open this summer.
We will update this information frequently so keep checking!
- Tralee Bike Rental - OPEN, booking is advisable, call 085 2605817.
- Splash Sports – OPEN, booking is necessary, call 087 2778236.
- Crag Cave - OPEN, guided tours available and need to be pre-booked on www.cragcave.com.
- Blennerville Windmill – OPEN, pre-booking is advisable but not necessary, call 066 7121064.
- Kingdom Greyhound Stadium - OPEN, limited numbers allowed so pre-booking is necessary, click here to book online.
- Kerry County Museum – OPEN, pre-booking is not necessary, call 066 7127777.
- Tralee Equestrian Centre – OPEN, pre-booking is advisable, call 089 2584650 or 066 7117800.
- Kingdom Waves Surf School – OPEN, approximately 24 hours’ notice/booking is advisable, call 086 6030204.
- Wild Water Adventures – OPEN, offering kayaking, coasteering, paddle boarding and lots more, booking is essential, call 087 9101290.
- Sandy Feet Farm – OPEN, booking is required, call 086 1585337. (Indoor playcentre is closed at the moment).
- Tralee Bay Wetlands - OPEN, Guided Tours now available, call 066 7126700 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dingle Ocean World Aquarium - OPEN, booking is essential, click here to book online.
- Jamie Knox Water Sports - OPEN, call 066 7139411 to book.
- Siamsa Tire - OPEN for exhibitions. (Live performances not available at the moment).
- Playdium - Re-opening 5th July