We are delighted to update you on our local visitor attractions as their businesses re-open, with details on booking procedures and contact information.
We will update this information frequently so keep checking!
- Splash Sports – OPEN, booking is necessary, call 087 2778236.
- Crag Cave - OPEN, guided tours available and need to be pre-booked on www.cragcave.com, Coffee Shop & Gift Shop open from 10am-6pm.
- Blennerville Windmill – OPEN, pre-booking is advisable, call 066 7121064.
- Kerry County Museum – OPEN, pre-booking is not necessary, call 066 7127777.
- Tralee Equestrian Centre – OPEN, pre-booking is advisable, call 089 2584650 or 066 7117800.
- Kingdom Waves Surf School – OPEN, family surf lessons available in the afternoons, approximately 24 hours’ notice/booking is advisable, call 086 6030204.
- Bowling Buddies – OPEN, booking is necessary, call 066 7197007.
- Kingdom Greyhound Stadium – OPEN, Booking is essential, call 066 7169600.
- Wild Water Adventures – OPEN, offering sea kayaking, open water swimming and hill walking, booking is essential, call 087 9101290.
- Sandy Feet Farm – OPEN, booking is required, call 086 1585337.
- The Golf Doc – OPEN, booking is essential, call 086 4141321.
- Tralee Bay Wetlands - OPEN, Guided Tours now available, call 066 7126700 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dingle Ocean World Aquarium - OPEN, booking is essential, click here to book online.
- Jamie Knox Water Sports - OPEN, call 066 7139411 to book.
We can also arrange bike hire during your stay with us, please contact Reception to prebook, call 066 7199100.