We want to reassure you that our warm welcome and hospitality is to the forefront of every step we are taking to ensure you have a safe stay with us. I would like to assure you that we have enhanced our operating procedures which place the safety of our colleagues and guests at the heart of everything we do. Being in the hospitality sector, we have always taken pride in having a great reputation of caring for everyone, this, now more than ever is paramount in everything we do.
With guidance from the Irish Hotels Federation, Fáilte Ireland and the Department of Health, we are continuously reviewing our safety procedures to ensure we meet all recommendations and advice for the safety of colleagues and guests alike. These include the following:
- All our staff are certified with the Safe Destination Programme in conjunction with Kerry ETB & Kerry County Council.
- We are accredited with the Failte Ireland Covid 19 Safety Charter.
- A risk assessment has been completed by Patricia Casey of Safety Matters.
- Our HACCAP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points) plan has been fully updated with all recommended guidelines from governing bodies.
So what can you expect when you visit us in the coming weeks?
o Arrival to the hotel
- Our main hotel car park is available as normal, and please remember we have the underground car park available as well, please follow the directional signage to access the underground car park.
- Please use our normal entrance to the hotel, now guests will enter and exit the hotel through separate doorways.
o Hand Sanitisation
- On arrival please use our hand sanitisation stations in the lobby & throughout the hotel during your stay.
- Our staff, front and back of house, have been re-trained on hand washing procedures and we have increased the frequency of handwashing throughout the hotel.
o Meet & Greet
- A member of our team will meet you on arrival in the lobby to welcome you and guide you in the right direction.
- Visible floor markings and signage will guide you to reception, our Receptionists will observe social distancing whilst checking you in.
- COVID Vaccination Certs are required for all residents on check-in. Reception will give you a Resident’s Pass, to enable you to use all the hotel facilities with ease.
- Please be assured any technology required during the check-in process has been sanitised.
- We will only be delighted to confirm restaurant reservations and dining times on check-in or give you any additional information you need for your stay. Remember to pick our brains for all our local knowledge and great places to visit during your time in Tralee!
o Public Areas
- In line with updated public health advice, face masks are mandatory in all public areas of the hotel, until seated for meals. Let's keep safe together.
o Guest Rooms
- Some non-essential items will be removed from our bedrooms as recommended by government guidelines, but our usual services such as tea/coffee facilities, iron/iron board, safe etc. will still be in place for your convenience.
- Newspapers, magazines and guest directories will be removed from guestrooms, please dial ‘0’ if you need any information.
- Meeting Rooms
- Delegates attending meetings must provide Covid Vaccination Certs and are required to wear face masks while in public areas and when not seated at the meeting. Hand sanitiser points available on entry/exit to the hotel should be used.
o Dining & Beverage
- Non-residents will be required to provide a Covid Vaccination Cert prior to being seated in our bar or restaurant, please remain at the entrance until a member of staff is available, we apologise if there is a short delay.
- Drinks will be available by table service, your waiter will only be too happy to take your order and serve to you.
- We encourage contactless payment, asking guests to pay by card where possible.
- Our team have completed advanced Covid-19 specific safety and hygiene training.
o Dott’s Bar
- Dott's Bar is currently open for residents and non-residents for lunch and dinner.
o Park Restaurant & Rose Room
- Breakfast will be a combination of a buffet for cereals, juices and fruit etc. and a cooked to order hot breakfast from the kitchen.
- Our table d’hote dinner menu is be served daily from 5.30pm-9pm.
- Afternoon Tea is served as normal, from 2pm-4pm.
o Rós Buí
- Rós Buí will serve drinks for residents from 5pm-10pm.
o Room Service
- In room dining is available for light snacks and dinner from 12-9pm, to order please dial ‘0’.
- Breakfast room service will be available, please choose items from your room service breakfast menu & dial '0' to order.
o Serenity Spa
- Our Spa brochure has the same great selection of face and body treatments, each treatment will be carried out to ensure social distancing and safety guidelines are in place.
- Steam Room & Sauna are available for Spa guests.
o Spirit Gym
- Opening Hours: Monday-Sunday, 7.00am-9.00pm.
- 2 metre social distancing to be observed.
- Spirit Gym is open for residents, please contact Reception for access.
o Behind the scenes
- Please be assured that all our staff who work behind the scenes whom are a very important part of making your stay comfortable and enjoyable have all been trained in our new Health & Safety Guidelines. From kitchen staff, maintenance, accounts, reservations and all our colleagues behind the scene we want to ensure your stay is enjoyable and you feel safe in The Rose Hotel.
Once again we are looking forward to welcoming you to The Rose Hotel, and if you require any further information in advance of your arrival please do not hesitate to contact us.