We are inviting candidates to apply for the position of Revenue Manager at The Rose Hotel, Tralee.
SCOPE & GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic & motivated individual, 2 years’ experience in a Revenue Management role is essential. Along with the relevant experience the ideal candidate will have excellent communication & organisational skills, strong revenue management & systems expertise.
Purpose of Job: To ensure maximum revenue is achieved on any given day by using revenue management techniques. To achieve, if not exceed the budgets & targets within the department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile and implement a rooms strategy per channel/segment for the hotel to achieve the budget as set out on a monthly and annual basis.
- To manage the hotels corporate & GDS strategy in line with Sales Manager to maximize the corporate segment.
- To analyse and effectively manage all distribution channels.
- To analyse the business on a daily basis looking at pickup, pace, lead time, booking patterns & trend.
- To manage all market segments to obtain the optimum business mix for the hotel.
- To carry out weekly/monthly revenue meetings at property level.
- To develop new business for the hotel by working closely with the Sales team in the hotel
- To compile a daily & weekly forecast report.
- To compile rooms revenue reports daily, weekly & monthly.
- To ensure the Front Office Manager is managing reservations team effectively.
- Provide support and training to reservations team on all channels, GDS and Property Management System.
- To maximise all opportunities of other revenue area’s in the hotel that are associated with rooms revenue.
- Previous 2 years’ experience in a Revenue Management role within the Hotel industry.
- Strong systems expertise.
- Customer centred approach.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent people management & communication skills.
- Self-motivated, work on own initiative and team player.
Applicants can apply with CV to Susan Kelly, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.